Happy Women’s Day to all wonderful women.
Broccoli with paneer or cottage cheese and mixed vegetables.
Here is a simple yet delicious recipe with all the goodness of broccoli, cottage cheese and some mixed vegetables.
Yes broccoli again. My vegetable vendor brings lots of broccoli every day. And always request to buy some. Broccoli not only healthy but taste great and see how this vegetable looks beautiful with some other colourful veggies.
You may like some more broccoli recipe on this blog.
I had some different vegetables and cottage cheese in my refrigerator. So made this mixed vegetables.
Posting it from train. Going to Allahabad to attend a marriage in family. So quickly coming to the recipe. Try out this and enjoy.
Broccoli – 1
Cauliflower – 1 cup, chopped into small florets
Carrot – 3/4 cup, cubed
Beans – 3/4 cup
Capsicum – 1, cubed
Tomato – 2 medium, chopped
Green peas – 3 /4 cup
Sweet corn – 3/4 cup, boiled
Grated ginger – 1 teaspoon
Green chilli – 1 – 2, chopped
Garlic – 4-5, minced
Onion – 2, sliced
Paneer – 1 cup, cubed
Salt to taste
Tomato ketchup – 1 tablespoon
Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
Oregano – 2 teaspoon
Rosemarie – 1 teaspoon, optional
Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
1. Cut the broccoli into small florets. Cover with water and boil till fork tender. Broccoli florets should not be mushy. Or microwave with water for 4 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions, garlic and green chilli. Fry till the onions becomes light brown.
3. Add grated ginger and chopped tomatoes. Saute till the tomatoes becomes mushy.
4. Add carrot, beans, cauliflower green peas and salt. Mix well.
5. Cover and cook on low flame till the vegetables become tender. Stir occasionally.
6. Add capsicum and cook for 1 – 2 minutes on high heat.
7. Add corn, broccoli florets and paneer or cottage cheese pieces. Mix everything.
8. Add tomato ketchup, vinegar, oregano and rosemary. Rosemary is completely optional. If you don’t have or you don’t like skip it.
9. Stir and cook on high heat till the vegetables dried up.
Taste and adjust the seasoning.
10. Remove from heat. You can garnish with chopped scallion or onion greens.
Serve with any bread.
1. You can use bell peppers or any vegetables of your choice.
2. Use green chilli according to your taste.
3. You can use any vegetable oil.
If you tried my recipe, you can share your food pictures with me in the social network sites by using hash tag, #batterupwithsujata
I would love to see your creations.