Sugar free pineapple sandesh.
A delicious sweet for diabetic and diet conscious people. Actually its superbly delicious so everyone can enjoy these guilt free sweets.
A sandesh without any artificial sweetener. But its perfectly sweet. Sweetness of pineapple and raisins made these sandesh sweet and yummy.
So a healthy treat for not only diabetic people but for everyone. Diet conscious people its for you too. Enjoy the natural sweetness without any guilt.
Already shared one more sugar free sweet recipe here. To get the recipe click on the name.
This sandesh recipe is very easy and simple. You don’t need much ingredients to make it. I have used homemade paneer/cottage cheese and khoya or milk solid in it. Both are made with skimmed milk.
Get the method of making khoya/mawa or dried milk or milk solid here.
You can get the method of making paneer or cottage cheese here.
Sandesh will get it’s perfect sweetness from raisins and pineapple. I have used little yellow food colour to make these attractive. You can skip colour if you want. And if you don’t have pineapple essence use cardamom powder or vanilla or any flavour of your choice.
Paneer or cottage cheese – 1 cup, tightly packed
Khoya/mawa or dried milk – 1/4 cup
Chopped pineapple – 1/2 cup
Raisins – 1/4 cup
Pineapple essence – 2 – 3 drop
Yellow food colour – a pinch, optional
1. Soak the raisins in hot water for 15 minutes.
2. In your mixer grinder blend or grind soaked raisins and chopped pineapple.
3. Add crumbled paneer or cottage cheese and khoya or milk solid. Blend again to make a smooth mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into a nonstick or heavy bottom pan.
Cook on low flame stirring continually.
5. Cook till the mixture becomes a dough like consistency.
Remove from heat. Add pineapple essence and mix well. Let it cool down.
6. Add yellow food colour if you want to use. Mash it with you palm to make smooth.
7. Now grease your favourite mould with little oil or ghee.
Shape your sandesh as you like.
8. If you don’t have mould simply make them small round ball. And serve as laddu.
You can garnish your laddu with chopped pistachio.
Enjoy the delicious pineapple flavoured sugar free sandesh without any guilt.
1. You can use store bought crumbled cottage cheese and milk solid in it. But fresh cottage cheese is better.
2. If you don’t have pineapple essence then you can use any flavour of your choice.
3. You can also make it without khoya or milk solid. Just use 1/4 cup paneer or cottage cheese more.
I would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and suggestions in comment.
Please visit my facebook page and hit the like button to get the latest update.
Stay connected at